Indecon is looking for a International Team Leader/Project Manager responsible for overall management and coordination of the implementation for a World Bank project in Kazakhstan in the field of judicial system improvement with the following profile:
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree, law degree, academic degree;
- Minimum 10 years of international professional work experience in senior positions in the area of justice, the rule of law and/or the independence of judges
- At least 5 years in leading and successfully implementing public sector similar projects
- Knowledge of English is mandatory
- Knowledge of Russian is mandatory
The project would start in May 2018 and run for 8 months. Approximately 8 man months are envisioned for this position.
Please send your application and full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include this position’s code (see title).
Download: Required CV Form – Template